Δευτέρα 19 Απριλίου 2021

Yes Hersonissos Has A Calm Side!

Some time ago, while reading a tourist magazine, I came across an article dedicated to Crete and specifically to the prefecture of Heraklion. The truth is that I, like the majority, mistakenly consider this city the least beautiful on the island.

So reading this very well written text I was tempted to do my own research via the internet. The information I found and the photos I saw were enough to convince me to visit Heraklion the same summer.



I dedicated the second part of my research to where I will stay. I knew I wanted something special, beautiful, traditional and luxurious. The truth is that the information was millions and in many cases quite misleading. In my disappointment I remembered that an old friend of mine visits the city every summer, a fact that had made a great impression on me since it was not her place of origin.

I contacted her immediately and her answer surprised me. "There are many places to stay in Heraklion, but one in particular will steal your heart". So without a second thought, Galaxy Villas suggested me and without further ado, this year will be the 3rd year I will visit them.

Galaxy Villas is a wonderful resort with completely furnished villa-apartments located in the charming village of Koutouloufari, Hersonnisos Crete, at the foot of the Harakas mountain. hersonissos hotels crete The hotel is located within a magnificent landscape, overlooking the famed Hersonissos bay, and is just 20 minutes from Heraklion's airport and port, Crete's capital.

The place, the people, the facilities, the services and above all the unsurpassed positive energy that exudes impress and take your vacation to another level.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου